The Italian Greyhound Martingale Collar
Our New 25mm Italian Greyhound Martingale Collar
Each Martingale collar is made from our signature nylon herringbone webbing and high grade nickle plated hardware.
Strong, yet durable, it's the perfect collar for off road adventures or city life.
Super soft and flexible construction allows for comfort and ease of adjustment to fit your hound.
From miniamilist to creative vibes, we have you covered with upto 300 colour combination available.
The martingale can endure all types of weather conditions and can be easily cleaned with a damped cloth or a 30 degree wash.
Perfect when the tempation of a muddle puddle becomes too much.
Colour selections must be written in the box labelled “Special instructions for seller” this is found when viewing your shopping cart
Colour Option 1 ( The Outside Colour )
Colour Option 2 ( The Inside Colour )
BELOW ARE OUR 36 COLOURS.
TO VIEW, PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTO LIBRARY
- Nectar OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Gecko Green OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Azure Blue
- Ink Blue OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Palma Violet OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Rustic Red OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Cherry OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Magenta OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Pink Sorbet
- Blush Pink
- Champagne OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Silver Shadow
- Black OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Copper OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
- Rustic Orange
- Earth OUT OF STOCK ⛔️
* * * * *
Approximate Size guide
- One Size - 7.6” - 10”
This is our 25mm Italian Greyhound Martingale Collar is suitable for Italian Greyhounds only
Matching Leads are also available CLICK HERE
Always attach I.D Tags to the metal loops of the collar and not the D-Ring
- This is a made to order product, therefore we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- Please allow approximately 20 working days for your order to be created before shipping.
- Each item may vary slightly to another or the image that is shown.We cannot guarantee a 100% true likeness due to different screen resolutions and settings on the device you use to view our website on or social media channels.
- Please contact us for further information regarding this product thedogandbonecompany.com